Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In the mean time

Well it's been a week since my last post and I still haven't been able to get exactly what I want from a music player.  It seems I may soon have to move this blog off of blogspot and unto its own in order to have the mp3 player I wanted, oh well I suppose its bound to happen sometime.

In the mean time, I wanted to share a few tracks.  This first megamix by Avicii is something I found about a year ago and thought was an excellent mix of a ton of his greatest tracks.

Second up here I've got a remix by Flux Pavillion I found through Fishfood/Song of the Day . The song's called gold dust. I suggest downloading the version hosted on media fire. I think its slightly different (Read:Better), and certainly better quality, so check that shit at the bottum.

Today it'll be only two songs. Hopefully I'll get that media player working sometime soon.






Avicii - House Mix

Gold Dust (Flux Pavillion Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment