Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Horse

Horse outa New South Wales Australia really hit it big with the mash up selection. Perusing through his SoundCloud I found quite a number of pretty awesome mashups/mixes that were surprisingly clean and mixed a series of songs I really didn't think could be mixed successfully. My personal favorite is his smack my bitch up mash thats up first, but they're all great. Check out the 2nd Lupe one, and if you like the sound check out his soundcloud and start following.

Everything can be downloaded from the links:

Fatboy Slim ft The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch, Right Now (Horse Got Smacked Edit) by HorseDJ

Eric Prydz ft Lupe Fiasco - Hip Hop Saved My Pjanoo (Horse's Ipod Mix) by HorseDJ

Deadmau5 ft Laidback Luke,Oliver Twizt & Kevin Rudolf - Hey Let It Rock The Chase (Horse's Bootleg) by HorseDJ

2 comments:

  1. hey guys soundcloud took my smack my bitch up track down but you can download in full 320 here http://www.mediafire.com/?myxqmwommzu thanks

    ReplyDelete