Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Don Rimini Interview

As you may know I think Don Rimini is the shit.  There I said it, I really just love everything he puts out, it all has such intensity and fun to it.  The Don simply just makes great freaking music, awesome thumping base lines, and other great stuff. So before I got into posting any new music I wanted to direct you all to a great interview with the Don with Nate and the guys from Chemical Jump . Props to them, great interview!

However if you're lazy and/or just don't care about Don Rimini nearly as much as I do, I have something else for you. Below you'll find three tracks by DJs and producers Don Rimini mentioned that I particularly liked. Chow Down!

First up here Sticky K , a local boy from the states with a few sweet tunes you should check out.

Sticky K - Weirdo


Second up here we'e got producer Modek who has been developing a clean, unique style I've come to enjoy.



Last up a little Dro and Lodzy , hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment