Monday, July 19, 2010

Realboy + Blaine Lake

Flipping through electronight I came accross two artists I'd never heard of before, who's tracks I instantly liked, check it out yo:


First up, The Ritz by Realboy . Great jazz track to start, breaks down into an even more awesome banger, a must listen!
RealBoy - The Ritz
The Ritz by Realboy

Also by Real Boy, a great Digitalism - Zdarlight remix:
Digitalism- Zdarlight (Realboy Edit) by RealBoy


Next up, canadian DJ Blaine Lake , and Stephen with this AWESOME remix of congorock, absolute fire. If you liked it, check out his MIA mix on myspace.
Congorock - Babylon (Feat. Mr. Lexx) (Stephen & Blaine Lake Remix) by BLAINE LAKE

In some unrelated news, it appears that rusko and deadmau5 had some beef backstage at Bisco, in which Deadmau5 called security on Rusko, Rusko's response on twitter pretty much says it all.
Check it out:

Rusko's Twitter

Working on getting everything up and running for the new site, as well as a new background and logo for this one.

4 comments:

  1. realboy are my homies from LA dude, get theyre song chop genre i use it all the time in set lists

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot!
    -juliancilib

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for posting our remix! But, in all fairness, the remix was done between my friend STEPHEN and I. Make sure to give him some blog love too!

    If you want to post my M.I.A. remix for download too, I'd be more than happy! Stephen also has some amazing remixes out there too, as well as an amazing original called 'Slipping Away'.

    http://www.myspace.com/stephenandthefools

    BLAINE LAKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, sorry about that, I just edited it to give credit where credit's due. I'ma give Stephen's stuff a listen, I'll let you both know if I throw some up.

    ReplyDelete