Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kona Triangle

I've heard a lot of glitch artists emerging the past two years trying to outshine the rest, but have just ended up sounding disappointingly similar. Nosaj thing and FlyLo are nothing compared to these guys. Only artist I think is on their level is Hudson Mohawke, but even they aren't completely comparable.

It is difficult to have soul and coalesce your personality into these types of songs, but I think Kona Triangle is something else. This is the collab of artist "Lone" and "Keaver & Brause". Their first album "Sing a New Sapling Into Existence" came out just last year. I really enjoy their nature themes they incorporate in lots of their songs; it's quite surreal.

I absolutely love the beat dropping around 1:30. Adds a whole new dynamic to the song. Definitely one of those songs you put on repeat.








No comments:

Post a Comment