Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spotlight Sunday 4.0

Alright guys, this was supposed to go out weeks ago, but school just started for me, and I was moving... So this isn't gonna go out on a sunday now... but as usual I'm gonna throw up three artists you probably don't know that well, but should be keeping an ear out for in the near future.

So, if you dig heavy thumping hard hitting bass beats your gonna like this first one. Wobble Lovers come to us straight from the UK, and they bring the beat like WHOAH. First up, check out their collab with A Girl and A Gun , and if you dig it, head over to their SoundCloud

Wobble Lovers feat. A Girl And A Gun - Killa Pandas by Wobble Lovers

Paul Whitehead - Breakdown ( Puppy Giant Remix ) by Wobble Lovers

Next up here I thought I'd bring around CEPI , who did a great remix of Krafty Kids' Rock All Night , and always keeps the bitches dancing. Again, this one goes hard.

Nerf Gun by CEPI

CEPI - Anniversary by CEPI

And last up, but absolutely never least is RealBoy , from LA. I've thrown up their stuff, including their Glam set, and their song The Ritz, a song from Putting on the Ritz, which I absolutely loved. Anyway, they've just dropped a new song called Robo Mouse and I'm digging it:

Realboy- Robo Mouse by Realboy

No comments:

Post a Comment